Every once in a while, someone asks me to help with an odd job. Usually it's something obscure, but it almost always involves web programming, application security, and/or cryptography.
If you're starting or maintaining a website or service that considers members of the furry fandom to be a target audience, and you're interested in any of the following topics, I'm almost certainly the person you want to hire at some point to help out (in no particular order):
- Bug bounty programs
- TLS (HTTPS) configuration
- Secure password storage
- Encrypting data at rest
- Cryptographic protocol review
- Multi-factor authentication (HOTP, TOTP, FIDO U2F, WebAuthn; never SMS)
- Privacy design
- Secure web application development
- Table-stakes application security topics (OWASP Top 10)
- Basic security compliance requirements (PCI-DSS, FIPS-140, etc.)
If you'd like to discuss working together, please feel free to reach out to me via Telegram, Twitter, or FurAffinity.
I currently only accept payment via Zcash and PayPal.
Soatok's Zcash address:zs16pjj7xnetd8c4t5p3glqxtcmk4f7zxaq7y7w3kunrmu954c69c3zyypd6g883y0l2rfssap23mj