Every once in a while, someone asks me to help with an odd job. Usually it's something obscure, but it almost always involves web programming, application security, and/or cryptography.
If you're starting or maintaining a website or service that considers members of the furry fandom to be a target audience, and you're interested in any of the following topics, I'm almost certainly the person you want to hire at some point to help out (in no particular order):
- Bug bounty programs
- TLS (HTTPS) configuration
- Secure password storage
- Encrypting data at rest
- Cryptographic protocol review
- Multi-factor authentication (HOTP, TOTP, FIDO U2F, WebAuthn; never SMS)
- Privacy design
- Secure web application development
- Table-stakes application security topics (OWASP Top 10)
- Basic security compliance requirements (PCI-DSS, FIPS-140, etc.)
If you'd like to discuss working together, please feel free to reach out to me via Telegram, Twitter, or FurAffinity.
If you'd like to contact me by email, my GPG public key is available here.
I currently only accept payment via Zcash and PayPal.
Soatok's Zcash address:zs1lwghzjazt4h53gwnl7f24tdq99kw7eh9hgh3qumdvcndszl7ml4xmsudcmm60dut2cfesxmlcecSoatok's PayPal address: